Servery Windows enhance a home’s indoor and outdoor connection for effortless entertaining when passing food and drinks between living spaces.
- Up to 2.15m high sashes
- Hardware & fly screens integrated neatly into framing
- Flush Pull Handle controls sash movement and Sash Seals minimise water and air infiltration
- The flyscreen with latch can be closed over the open servery sash to discourage insects into the home
- Stainless Steel and Rubber Panel Stop ensures no damage to the frame when the sash is opened
- Key lockable for security
- Couples to all Commercial windows & sliding doors
Servery Windows are endlessly customisable, offering stunning architectural designs and outstanding features.
Rylock Commercial Series Servery Windows promote ventilation and draw the outside in, for a sense of connection when entertaining between indoor and outdoor spaces. The (openable) sash range of movement is controlled by a black flush pull handle and a stainless steel and rubber panel stop, which ensures there is no damage to the frame when the sash is opened.
Sash seals provide resistance against air and water infiltration for exceptional results in AS 2047 Windows and External Glazed Doors compliance testing. Servery Windows are glazed in accordance with AS 1288 Glass in Buildings and whilst a large range of options are available, all products are glazed with Grade A Safety Toughened Low-e Double Glazing (Argon Fill) as a standard specification.